[T3] Invasion Hotel to Invasion Site route

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Jun 17 06:32:45 PDT 2014

On 17 Jun 2014 at 5:01, Don Robertson wrote:

> I bought one of those small mickey mouse booster packs for about
> $25.00 that is useless as a booster pack, but it runs my GPS in my 6
> volt beetle for days, maybe weeks!

I don't have a 6 V car, so I wasn't aware of these, but they look
useful for 12 V things that take minimal power. I Googled on 6v to
12v booster and got lots of hits, with a few under $10. Lots of
versions out there, including a bare PC board that you might be able
to slip inside a 12 V radio. Power output varies, but any of these
would power a GPS.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org