[T3] Sarah made it home!

Sarah Lind sarah.lind8 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 05:11:00 PDT 2014

I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone at the invasion for
the all of the advice, encouragement, and especially all of the
roadside/parking lot repairs and impromptu bodywork  and help. It was
so great to meet all of you, I can't thank you enough. I drove to work
this morning and everything seemed to be okay, though I'm looking
forward to advice as Jim recaps the adventures of the weekend. Hope
everyone has safe travels home- and a special thanks to Dave, Gail,
Lyndon, Melissa and Jim who all stuck with me right up until I was
able to hit the road yesterday around 6p.

THANK YOU!
Sarah