[T3] It's not a bug!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jun 25 15:34:28 PDT 2014

Subject: Re: [T3] It's not a bug!

There were a lot of squares & fastys in Redding in the 60-70's and I just
called them VW's.  I don't remember ever seeing a notch back then.  I never
heard of Type 3 until I bought my first square in 2006.

Never has been a lot of type 3 here in the rule south. Even when they were
new.  Now if you went to Atlanta or some of the other bigger city's down
here you seen some. Beetle were a good bit more common as some of the red
necks around here back then would love to cut then down for off road use.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)