[T3] Fwd: Need a throttle cable for a notch

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:39:08 PDT 2014

pulled out both halves of my throt cable, taped/measured together it's 105
inches with ends, 103 without. each "end" is 1.5 inches. Seems like a odd
size, as sites I see have 8 or 9 foot versions.
I think I'm gonna go Maxes route and make my own!!
A CHALLENGE! love it!
What is the "crimper" tool used on that one end Max? think harbor freight
has it? or is it a specialty store item?
thanks!