[T3] "Official" Thread for 2014 Invasion Stories, Pictures, and Videos.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 10:02:00 PDT 2014

In a message dated 6/24/2014 10:33:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rdavid at rochester.rr.com writes:

And many Thanx also go out to Keith Park for his help & front  end tech
session & carb sync session, to Jim Adney for his FI tech  session & very
fun
mechanics game & for volunteering to help all of  us out over the weekend
solving our car issues, to Glen Fafara for his  megasquirt tech session, and
to Gary Forsmo for our ID buttons.   Volunteers like these really help make
these Invasions as fun as they  are!

So, did Jim win the Russ Wolfe Memorial award? : )

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction