[T3] 71 notch front end

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 10:40:02 PDT 2014

In a message dated 6/27/2014 1:33:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

I pulled the front shocks today and the front is still way  up.  If I
didn't know better, I would think Keith Park set up this  suspension ;)

You know, it's possible that it was raised up to allow it to get on the
boat, and was never dropped back to normal. :O I only say that, as Neil  had
it parked next to my 71 back when I picked it up. He told me it came from
Germany (why it had carbs on a 72), and was headed later that year to Tram.
That might also be the reason Neil ended up with it (beam adjusted way  up).

Either that, or you're looking at replacing it (due to it being rusted in
place like Keith said).

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction