[T3] Marigold's story

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Jun 27 12:56:52 PDT 2014

On 27 Jun 2014 at 9:40, Mike Fisher wrote:

> I must need one of your priming kits!  How much money should I send
> you?

The priming kits are for FI cars. Including shipping, they cost $15
for MT cars or $16 for AT cars. It's just a switch, bracket and
wires, with instructions. It allows you to push a button to run the
pump and fill the fuel lines before you even try to start the engine.
Saves wear on the ignition switch, starter, and battery, and is a LOT
more effective than multiple key turns to run the pump.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org