[T3] 2014 Invasion group photo

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Jun 28 17:08:45 PDT 2014

We rely on you guys to pick a good spot for us to meet other Type 3 owners,
and then we plan a tour around that.  It's quite clear that the various
tourist guides don't seem to mention the interesting things we include on
our itinerary.  Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome hardly gets a mention, and neither
does the Curtiss museum at Hammondsport, both of which are particularly
interesting to anyone enthusiastic about engines, old cars, machinery,
aircraft etc.  We even found several Carousels (merry-go-rounds) in Johnson
City/Binghampton to visit on the route back to Newark.  I guess I'm lucky
that Anne shares my interest in science and engineering, and map-reads
rather well!

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club