[T3] Marigold's story

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 29 18:56:01 PDT 2014

Brains, YES!  For the second time now Ive gone to the camp and had the
starter relay quit, I don't think the car wants to leave!  Last time it was
a failed spot weld in the relay and this time its my fault where I soldered
the terminal to the connector....

Still...

Got all 1000lbs of batteries and trailer up there though, only needed 3rd on
the big hill...  maybe its complaining just a bit.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"