[T3] Southeast Type 3 Invasion Caravan

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 5 18:08:31 PDT 2014

Here are the final details regarding the southeast caravan to the Invasion
and the link to the Samba page with the Feb 14 post which outlines the
caravan route details.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=520874
<http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=520874&postdays=0&postorde
r=asc&start=180> &postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

The caravan will leave promptly at 8:00 am on June 18 from the Mall of
Georgia (I-85 & Georgia Highway 20) from the parking lot on the west side of
Dillard's Department Store (southwest corner of mall).  Presently there are
three confirmed cars planning to caravan.  All will be towing their cars.
We will proceed to the Hampton Inn in Harrisonburg, Virginia to spend the
night.  We will continue to the Invasion on June 19 and we should arrive in
Victor, NY on Thursday afternoon.  Everyone is welcome to join us either in
their Type 3 or their daily driver.  If you have not already done so, please
communicate with me if you plan to caravan with us.

If you plan to participate in the catered dinner on Saturday evening at the
Invasion, don't forget to send your funds to Dave Pallo by June 10.  He
needs a firm headcount.

Marion McDonald

Lawrenceville, Ga.

71 T3 FB