[T3] plastic seat rail guides

Joyce Crispino joycec at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 20:03:20 PDT 2014

Hello,
Getting my 1969 Fastback ready for next week's invasion and need a part.
We are ready to put the freshly renewed interior back together and need
the plastic seat rail guides for front seats.
Any suggestions on where to get these would be appreciated.
Does someone out there have a good pre-enjoyed set of 4 that I may
purchase?, and if so, would they be interested in bringing them along to
the invasion next week.
Thank you,
Joyce C.
Joycec at rochester.rr.com