[T3] found seat rail guides

Joyce Crispino joycec at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 13 08:19:18 PDT 2014

Hello,
I put out a note yesterday asking if anyone had an idea where I could
purchase replacement seat rail guides.
Someone commented that they were looking for them also, so thought I
would share this link to a person on ebay that is selling them for a
reasonable price.
Just purchased a set and hoping I get them in time for next weekend's event.
Thank you,
Joyce C
joycec at rochester.rr.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291051266872?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

or go to ebay and search VW type 3 seat rail guides.

one person is selling a new set of 4 with pins for a buy it now price of
$29.95 with free shipping.

---