[T3] Seat Rail Guides...

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 15:13:11 PDT 2014

Speaking of those plastic seat rail things...I have had no luck even budging my driver's seat forward or backward.  I can't get the seat out to work on the floor...rust from un-noticed door weather seal leaks.
  I sprayed lubricants all over and even used a scissor jack (protecting back of seat and rear bench panel with boards) to try to push it forward.   Nothing.

If I ever sell the car, the buyer will have to have the same leg length as I.  ...unless someone knows some tricks.