[T3] Invasion Food Updates!

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jun 15 11:17:40 PDT 2014

Hello All. The numbers are in, and I am very pleased to say we have 40
Invaders staying for Dinosaur BBQ dinner Invasion Saturday night!

We will have the food delivered hot to our site and the plan is to be setup
and ready to eat at 6 o'clock. SO delicious, I can't wait!

As far as lunch on Invasion Saturday - you all are free to do as you please:
bring a lunch, or go out for lunch, or I have another option:

I have made arrangements with a local lunch provider; "Barton's Parkside
Hots". They are bringing a trailer with a food grill, and they will cook and
sell hots and burgers for us on site!

I have attached a picture of our lunch menu on The Samba, with his prices.
He is not charging us any cover charge to come and cook for us. His only
profit is going to be what he sells, so if you like fresh cooked burgers,
hots and chicken for lunch - he's your guy!

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/1220208.jpg