[T3] Subject: Re: TDi's RULE!! - 97 passat ac comp.

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:20:22 PDT 2014

OH, DAN, once you've experienced 50+mpg, OVER 600 miles on 14 gals of
fuel...... YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK!!!!
I thought I could, hence the GORGEOUS AUDI '04 S4, WRONG!! Had to get
another TDi!!! SPOILED ROTTEN, BRO!!
You'll never be able to drive a "normal" gasser again as your daily!!!
Trust me!
Where 'bouts are you Dan? I'm near Richmond VA. I can't live more than
1-1.5 hour from the beach EVER either... spoiled there too, grew up in
HAWAII (fr age 9-12)... my pop was army. We went fr Germany (age 4-9),
Hanau, to Hawaii, Schofield Barracks... then to VA and pop retired.
diesel on bro!