[T3] Invasion Hotel to Invasion Site route

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 19:20:10 PDT 2014

I've had a request for the easiest route from our host hotel to the Invasion
site, so I figured I would share this route with everyone:

Leave the host hotel via left turn onto RT 96 North.

At your 6th stop light (1.9 miles), turn right onto Turk Hill Road.

At your 3rd stop light (another 3.4 miles), turn right onto Ayrault Road.

In 2 miles, Ayrault Road itself will make a very sharp right hand turn, and
the road name will change to Aldrich Road.

Travel another .6 miles, and the Invasion site is set back off the road on
your left.

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY