[T3] 2014 invasion update

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 17:04:54 PDT 2014

Hello Max,
No, I shan't be taking my car - it's far too expensive to ship there and
back.

They're very good about sharing rides - you may even be invited to drive
one.  Since you're used to driving that side, it will seem normal.  I've not
generally found it hard to drive my Right-hand drive VW in Europe, though
it's a bit easier with a hire car.

I delete the emails, apart from useful information, which I put in folders
like engine, bodywork, electrical, etc..

Cheers,
Dave.