[T3] Fire!

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:38:20 PDT 2014

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 01:30:04 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] Fire!
>
> On 12 Mar 2014 at 21:47, Adriel Rowley wrote:
>
> > Well, not a V.W., but want to put this out there as a reminder. I am still shook up...
>
> So, not the VW and not the M-B, then what DID catch fire?

A 1961 Chevrolet Impala four door hardtop with sport package (4 barrel 283). I have done research for many years and never seen another. Most folks went with the 2 door hardtop. We are selling it because Oma needs the money to get treatment to get feeling back in here feet and legs. Plus, us boys rather restore the 1964 Beetle we have fond memories of.

Thank you!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ