[T3] Invasion Dinner Update!

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 21:39:45 PDT 2014

On Mar 16, 2014, at 1:52 PM, Dave Pallo wrote:

> Hello All. Here is an update on our Invasion dinner plans for Saturday night
> at our Invasion site:
>
> We are having our dinner catered by a very good New York restaurant  -
> "Dinosaur Bar-B-Que"
>

> <https://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/locations/rochester/>
> https://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/locations/rochester/

Man oh man....that dinner sounds so good. Great plan Dave and Gail.

This is going to be a little different this year. Past Invasions we have always picked a local restaurant to meet up or cruise to on Saturday night. Because we have full access to an air-conditioned building and the pavilion, we are catering in Saturday nights dinner right to the Invasion site for those that want to join us.

We won't have to break-up the group and then try to gather everyone back up for a cruise or any such thing. It should work out great and the menu sounds fantastic.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com