[T3] Invasion Dinner Update!

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 19:18:18 PDT 2014

Hi Keith,
Thanks for the invite.  We'll have a thought and do some research.  Planning
to fly to Newark NJ as usual, so may well meet up before the invasion dates.

We'll be back home before the end of June - flights start costiong a lot
more once the schools start closing for the summer.  Good luck with the
investment.

Cheers,
Dave.