[T3] Where to source small parts?

Marciano Pitargue mpitargue at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:25:58 PDT 2014

Hi List,
Just joined.  Don't know the protocol for new users so if I am in error,
please let me know.

Just bought a 64 notch and trying to just replace some minor things in it.
Did a search of the mailman archives, but the search is not working, hence
the questions.

Where can I purchase the rear reflector rubber piece for the longer
reflector housing?  (Early notches)

Where can I purchase 1 rear pop out window knob in black?  Seems the brass
threads have been stripped inside so can't lock down the pop out.  NOS or
used in good condition preferred for the knob.

A web search for these parts came up fruitless.

Any assistance appreciated.