[T3] Invasion update

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Sat Mar 15 13:37:44 PDT 2014

Hello All. As we get closer to our Invasion date - I want to update you on
room reservations.

We have a block of 20 rooms held for Invaders, and more than half of them
are already reserved. They will honor our group rate if we have more than 20
reservations, but ONLY IF they have rooms available.

Even if you are just thinking you may come to the Invasion; make your room
reservation at the host hotel NOW! They won't charge your credit card to
reserve, and you can cancel with no charge if you decide you can't come..
But if they run out of rooms after our initial block is sold - you are outta
luck at our host hotel!

Don't wait - make your reservations now while they have rooms available.
June is graduation time and they ALWAYS sell out June weekends!

Here is the link to the Host Hotel - but you need to call and make your
reservation to get the group rate of $82.99+tax per night.

http://www.bestwestern.com/plusvictorinnandsuites

Call them direct at 585-924-3933 and tell them that you are with the "VW
Type 3 Invasion" group.

15 Rooms with 2 Queen beds and 5 rooms with 1 King bed. The rate is the same
for either and includes a hot breakfast every morning.

The 2014 Invasion is only 12 weeks away!!!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY