[T3] valve woes

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:47:15 PDT 2014

Ground cams are a big mistake, you lose the hardness layer.  You can see if
this is a problem thru the sump though, look at the lobes.

We took off the oil filler plate, but there is a sort of another plate or
dome above that that blocks off most vision to the inside.  Lloyd says he
could see the lifters and cam lobe, and they looked OK.

What kind of damage, and how bad, would be caused by putting in longer
pushrods?

Lori

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."