[T3] Rain?

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu May 1 05:51:49 PDT 2014

Hey Dennis, haven't heard from you in a couple days.

You keepin' your feet dry and a roof over your head?

Anyone else down there having trouble with the weather these last few days?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

We're  fine Jim.  Just had a flooded basement.  Other community's close by
and across the state not so fortunate as they had a good bit of tornado
damage. It was looking like we may have a repeat of 2011 there Monday night
when the town I live in got hit by an F5 and 36 deaths.  We had some
rotation pass over head but no touch down.  Thanks for asking!

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)