[T3] Automatic Shifting

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Fri May 2 06:33:03 PDT 2014

I have a question for those with automatic transmissions. Do all of us have
to shift with fluctuation of the gas pedal? My automatic likes to shift
into second far to early and never wants to shift into 3rd. I have to let
of the gas completely to coax it into shifting.

I know that you can get the fluid pressures adjusted with some fancy tubes
and measuring devices at a transmission shop. Have any of you actually had
this done or done it yourself? Any feedback on whether this helped shifting
points or not?

I know about vacuum module adjustments, but it only seems to help very
little. I'm just trying to get some ideas on how to get mine shifting like
new.

Adam