[T3] Automatic Shifting

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Mon May 5 21:13:09 PDT 2014

After a couple of days driving, it is still about the same with shifts from
second to third. It will only shift when I am at very light throttle or I
have completely let off the throttle. What exact part of the transmission
controls shifts from second to third? I want to see if I can fix a leaking
seal or something else.