[T3] distributor

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 07:55:57 PST 2014

Well, the 009 is about the worst choice so anything other than that is an
improvement. You really want the distributor that matches those carbs, if
they are stock then probably the 66-7 distributor would be the best choice,
if aftermarket you can only guess, probably a 69FI distributor and just not
use the vacuum can as there is nowhere to properly hook it on the
aftermarket carbs.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om