[T3] Squareback cargo floor

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Nov 4 15:23:54 PST 2014

I repaired the load floor on my Squareback, Sophy, over 10 years ago using fiberglass fabric and polyester resin.  I documented the technique and results on my webpage.  You can find it here.

http://home.comcast.net/~jaransont3/jaransonT3/66Squareback.html

Depending on how extensive your repair, this might be an option.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com