[T3] So I was doing an oil change....

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 19:01:51 PST 2014

In a message dated 11/5/2014 4:10:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Fresh  oil for the winter storage and I noticed my thermostat was  blown,
CRAP!  Dwindling supply of these.  but when removing it I  found that the
rod
was detached,  HUH?

I changed it out, but  still. dwindling supply, I may take the old one and
try and find the  hole.  What kind of Alcohol is in them?

You do know there's a guy on the Samba that's selling new "old style"  ones
right? They're not cheap, but they're the style that fails open, versus the
 new VW stock that fail closed.

Bob 65 Notch  with Sunroof