[T3] So I was doing an oil change....

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 19:41:22 PST 2014

In a message dated 11/6/2014 6:45:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

Ah  crap!  I leave the oil in all winter them go with fresh in the
spring...

B. Fye

Same here. :O  I even start the engine up occasionally and let  it run for
a while too (during the winter).
I even dropped in an engine that had been sitting several years into  a car
and ran it all summer.My wife's car was parked for several years, only to
get a tune up and ran for a few weeks before going back in storage.  :O

I've done the same with my domestics over the years too, and no  issues
related to it so far.

But I normally put fresh oil in at the start of the spring driving  season
(unless the car is getting rust repair), knowing I'm going to put 2 or 3K
miles on it before winter storage season.

Bob 65 Notch  with Sunroof