[T3] Air Presser Sensor ( tow my T3)

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Tue Nov 11 08:53:13 PST 2014

I paid $50.00 plus shipping @ $16.00. When it arrives I will confirm it is a "virgin" unit, holds vacuum etc. May not be new in box but if it works and holds vacuum it will be "like new" to me. I suspect I have other sensor issues but this should put the Injection system back to factory parts. Then the "sleuthing" continues.
Tim