[T3] Clean oil cooler?

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:16:34 PST 2014

Great, thanks Jim & Jon.  I will flush mine out and get it cleaned up.

Jim: I think I already have a piece of foam from you for this purpose.  I
remember when I removed my oil cooler I observed that the foam was gone.
Other than that, I just set the oil cooler aside.  Now that I am close to
reassembly, it was time for me to figure out what to do with the oily
cooler.