[T3] Brake Warning Light

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 06:26:48 PST 2014

In a message dated 11/21/2014 12:40:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cscsheridan at gmail.com writes:

What can  I expect if my brake warning light came out with no notice about 6
months  ago. Only comes on when I depress the brake pedal. Fluid level is
good and  haven't noticed a change in braking ability.

It's only supposed to come on with the key on, and the brake pedal
depressed. If the brake lights are slow to respond, it's possible that the rear
switch has failed, and the system is only operating on 1 switch, rather than
2.

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof