[T3] Air Presser Sensor update

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Nov 23 10:43:53 PST 2014

On 23 Nov 2014 at 9:18, Tim Keohane wrote:

>  It runs like I remember it did and as it should.

Do you have any idea of how/when the pressure sensor got replaced by
the wrong one? I really almost NEVER seen pressure sensor failures
other than diaphram failures on the C versions used in '70 & '71.
What's more common is for people to break the seals on them and try
to improve them. Then they tweak them back and forth a few times
until they lose track of the original calibration and eventually
either give up and accept what they have, get an untampered one, or
let me recalibrate the old one.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org