[T3] Pictures of my engine rebuild to date

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Nov 29 09:46:04 PST 2014

Subject: [T3] Pictures of my engine rebuild to date

I am not sure the the URL will make it through the list, but here is the
link to the album where I store all my Squareback pictures:

https://plus.google.com/photos/110222907858291551656/albums/5855322357304526
225

I'll try to keep this album up-to-date and plan (time permitting) to upload
a subset of these to the samba at some point.

Jacob