[T3] 69 Fastback Critique

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Nov 30 18:27:03 PST 2014

Had the Rim rust thru on the Golf this week, yep, salt between the wheel and
tire rotted right thru the rim, only took 25 years...  Nobody has a 13" A2
Silver smoothie lying around do they?

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Squareback  "Eggcrate"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
87 Golf  "Winterat"

Keith my son just took the original 13s of his. He went to 14s so he would
have a few more tire choices than he does with the 13s.  One of them is bent
and is no good(had a student practice mounting and demounting on it so
that's how it got bent).  The other three should be good but keep in mind
they have been used by a boy in his late teens and early 20s since 2011 when
I gave the car to him.  They have been here in Alabama all their years
except for three years we lived in south Florida when I was active duty Air
Force so no rust.  If he is willing to give them up (I'm sure he will) you
can pick up shipping and they are yours.  If you would like PM me your cell
number and I can text you photos of them as they are laying in the floor of
the shop at the school right now.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT (Clementine)
71 Stander Beetle Middle Son's car
67 Ford F-100 Hart of Crown Vic. (Leroy)
88 Golf Oldiest Son's car
10 Toyota Corolla Wife's car
65 Ford 4000 (old Blue)
Rainsville, Alabama