[T3] heater thermostats

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:43:51 PDT 2014

Does anyone have a copy of the Volkswagen magazine Small World from the
late 60's or early 70's?
When we bought our '69 Square in October '69, our dealer gave us a one-year
subscription to Small World.

In one of the monthly issues ... here's where it relates to the VW
discussion on heaters ... there was an article about an owner who had been
grocery shopping and placed a dozen eggs on the floor of the back seat foot
well and in front of the heater outlets.  When he arrived home, he found
that the eggs were "hard-boiled".

Anyone have the issue?  Year?  Month? ... of the article?
All of my Small World magazines were sold when we "down-sized" our home in
2001.
--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)