[T3] test message...........for Admin person only

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Oct 1 15:19:02 PDT 2014

On 1 Oct 2014 at 13:48, Ken Main Mail wrote:

> I changed "receive acknowledgement when you send mail to this list" from NO
> to YES.  Now I will see how that works.

It took me awhile to get to the options page for myself. I had to get
a reminder of what my password was. But once there, I was able to
scroll down to where it gave an option to "Receive your own posts to
the list?" Mine is checked yes. That's what you should check.

The one you found is just above the right one, and is not the option
you want.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org