[T3] test message...........for Admin person only

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Oct 1 18:08:17 PDT 2014

On 1 Oct 2014 at 17:22, Ken Main Mail wrote:

> I have always had "Receive your own posts to the list?" set to "Y" but I
> never receive back any new posts I make.

I've seen problems similar to this when people have several email
addresses, some of which are aliases. In your case, however, you're a
registered list user, since we see your messages. If you're not
seeing them yourself, that seems to indicate that you're checking a
different email address than the one you're mailing from.

Is kensue356 at cableone.net your only email address? Are you sure there
are no others, even ones that you think are equivalent?

I'm not convinced this is the problem, but it's the only thing I can
think of, assuming you set this option and then SAVED your settings
before leaving that web page.

After you set yourself to receive acknowledgements did you get those
acknowledgements when you posted other messages? If not, you may not
have noticed the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the page.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org