[T3] Looking for trailer

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:02:15 PDT 2014

I know late, but since life or death, figure better than never.

I have heard and experienced many issues with UHaul, including wheels coming off and coming unhitched. I would never rent from them, unless VERY desperate and check the torque specifications, check the hitch frequently, and drive no more than 45M.P.H..

Owning a trailer is such a freeing thing! Right now it is the dump bin until I drop a load off. I have hauled many very large loads, most likely past the trailers supposed limit. I do plan once empty to box the frame, especially the A frame which got tweaked by the dolly. Just one of many pots on the fire...

Thank you so very much!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ