[T3] Tail Pipes...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 17:53:28 PDT 2014

In a message dated 10/7/2014 7:53:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

I bought  a good used stock muffler back in the summer. Even had my son
sand blast it at  his work then painted it with some gray extreme high heat
paint.  But  it's missing the tail pipe. The damper is there and in good shape
just missing  that little tail pipe with the 90 degree bend. None of my
local resources can  get it and only one place on line has it and they want
around $75 for it. Now  seeing what Jim has posted about being a late model and
a early version   I'm not even sure if it is the one I need. Looks like my
only other  alternative is taking the muffler to a local muffler shop with a
photo of the  tail pipe out of the Bentley and seeing if they can make me
one. Any other  suggestions?

Try looking in the Samba classifieds (type 3 parts section). When I  was
looking for a tail pipe/dampener for my 64 T-34, I found several NOS  ones
there. I ended up getting the parts from Everett himself.

Bob 65 Notch  with Sunroof