[T3] Shake that front end! Wobble, Wobble, Wobble!

KENNETH ROGERS kensue356 at cableone.net
Tue Oct 14 11:19:21 PDT 2014

Hi Jim,

I am in Kauai till Nov.1.  I can get your emails.  I look forward to faq on
loose front wheels/sway bar.  I don't think it is coming from there but
when I get home I will get deeper into this.  I am thinking that maybe both
inner and outer bearings could/should be replaced.  I checked the inner
bearing I replaced on right side and it's from Germany.  It is still in
Excellent perfect shape.  I still think the slop excessive looseness is at
spindle. Spindle looks perfect.

My wife, Sue and I are having a wonderful time here on Kauai for 21 days
celebrating our 25th.  Oct.14.

Sunday coming back from church right across the street from we are staying
at, I was in second heaven.  I met 2 guys working on 2 replica Porsche
speedsters building a VW motor and tools out of a VW bus.  How awesome is
that?  I guess we are never too far from our second love.

Aloha,

Ken