[T3] Over Revving

Daniel Dypsky dypstick at dypstick.net
Wed Oct 15 14:07:18 PDT 2014

I had that pin come out on my 71 Fastback once. The engine cut off and
wouldn't restart. Luckily I found the pin, and after I put it back in, I
was able to continue on to my destination. I don't know the brand of that
cap, but I haven't heard of it happening to anyone else until now.

As to your question, I don't have any good input.

Later,
Dan Dypsky
Ocean City, MD