[T3] Not-A-VW-Club Fall Color Tour

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Oct 22 06:59:29 PDT 2014

I got a little video montage from the Color Tour edited and uploaded.  The
battery in the video camera died about half through the tour so this is only
the first half or so.....the part without any rain. <G>

Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/eY-QaPD-SS8

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com

Great video John.  That was a nice looking square in front of you.  We are
just starting to see our colors change here in NE Alabama. It will be a
couple more weeks before we start looking like that. Still a lot of green
here.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT (Clementine)
71 Stander Beetle Middle Son's car
67 Ford F-100 Hart of Crown Vic. (Leroy)
88 Golf Oldiest Son's car
10 Toyota Corolla Wife's car
65 Ford 4000 (old Blue)
Rainsville, Alabama