[T3] Hello again, update & upholstery

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 09:28:00 PDT 2014

Thanks for the idea, Dave! I went to the ISP West site, and they listed the seats for my '73 Fasty as being the same as those for a '73 Beetle, for which WW does sell the horsehair pads. So I think I'll end up going with horsehair for the fronts and foam for the rear (perhaps retaining the fold-down armrest).
Luckily my headliner and door panels are all in nice shape...and with the interior out (and the car then freshly repainted) I'll add sound deadening mats like the BTX II sheets from RAAMaudio I used in my '75 Westy.
Thanks again,
- Doug