[T3] seats

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 11:37:18 PDT 2014

Look at the hook that locks it to the base.  There's a cable that pulls that
when the release knob is lifted.  Maybe the cable has something fouling it.
Have you put thigs under the seat which are stopping the mechanism from
moving properly?

Dave

Hi Dave,
It's not the cable release that's broken.  It's the big knob at the
junction of seat back and seat bottom.  The one you turn to determine the
angle of the seat back.

Lori

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."