[T3] Subject: Sputtering on hills and uneven fuel at speed

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 18:29:56 PDT 2014

Jim ---

Did you read Chris Sheridan's comments?

>Other factor is I just threw a few gallons
>of gas in the tank before this happened yesterday. (bad gas?) or perhaps
>ready for a new fuel filter? or perhaps God forbid a new fuel pump (ouch).

Does Dan's symptoms remind you of the "problems" I've been experiencing?

1.)  I filled up the tank for the 60-mile ride back to L.G.,
2.)  Drove a mile or two and the "engine missing" started again,
3.)  After 2 or 3 miles of in-town driving, the engine ran normally again,
but
4.)  couldn't take a chance of the late night drive on I-39 to Janesville &
Hwy. 11 back to L.G., so parked it at the hanger.

I'm going to the hanger tomorrow to begin the process of "winterizing" the
Square for the winter months.

Gary
--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT