[T3] Electrical Oddities

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:10:00 PDT 2014

Mercedes now needs some wire work and realized in all my busyness, forgot to order some wire. Nice having a short break, but soon over and didn't get a lot done... Plenty of distractions and everything always takes longer!

All I could find was 16 gauge, so hopefully that will work. Hard to find grey in the small sizes. Also got brown, black, and red. That way have what is available for D.I.N. color coding, or at least close.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ