[T3] In the strangest of places...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 18:15:52 PDT 2014

I found a directional switch assy, 311 953 513B  it says 6V on it, but its
not one of

the early ones with the integral high beam switch.  Anyone tell me what
year?

I found this in a drawer in a cabinet up at my camp under a collapsed
lean-to.  NO other VW stuff around

ANYWHERE, this was an outside kitchen in years past, probably the best
collection of propane and propane accessories

this side of Arlen Texas all abandoned for the past 10 years or so, and the
previous owner never had a VW, what was it doing there?

big mystery but its AMAZING just where a 311 part number can show up!

Lots of kitchen stuff, pots, pans, utensils, all kinds of gadgets for
cooking and this T3 turn signal switch!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations

topnotch at nycap.rr.om