[T3] Tail Pipe

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 21:41:38 PDT 2014

Searching all over....but still can't find where to get a simple tail pipe for 73 T 3.  (That is...71 car but 73 engine.)
This is the tail pipe, the curved section that's clamped onto the damper. That is, two pieces of pipe after the muffler.
Searches at parts places on line that even acknowledged their existence said "Not Available".
One part came up (# 311 251 153 F) but it seems to be One Piece...like damper and tail pipe all in one.   But that's not what's on my car.  Will that fit?
What are we to do when, inevitably, mufflers and pipes turn to rust and dust?  I didn't see any replacement mufflers out there either.
And heater boxes are between $300 and over $400.